Celebrating virtually or with the people you live with is the safest choice this winter. Aside from this primary suggestion, consider decorating for the season, enjoying the winter weather, or hosting virtual gatherings and dance parties with family and friends. If you do gather with people who don’t live with you, it’s important to wear a mask, wash your hands regularly, avoid crowded or poorly ventilated indoor spaces, and stay at least six-feet apart from those not in your quarantine pod.
Taking it to the next-level and hosting a holiday celebration in your apartment home? Here’s how to approach hosting and serving food and drinks safely! Check out our bulleted list of tips below.
Hosting a Winter Holiday Celebration
• Have conversations with guests ahead of time to set expectations for celebrating together.
• Limit the number of guests.
• Have a small, outdoor celebration with family and friends, weather-permitting.
• Have unused masks available for your guests and encourage wearing them inside and outside.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and items between use.
• If celebrating indoors, bring in fresh air by opening windows and doors, if possible.
• Have a separate space for guests to wash their hands or provide hand sanitizer.
• Keep background music volume low so guests don’t need to shout.
Serving Food and Drink at Holiday Celebrations
• Bring your own food, drinks, plates, cups, and utensils.
• Avoid going in and out of the areas where food is being handled, such as in the kitchen.
• Use single-use options, like salad dressing and condiment packets, and disposable items like food containers, plates, and utensils.
• Use a touchless garbage can, if available.
Improve your daily life with help from Wildwood Ridge Apartments in Atlanta, Georgia. By passing along this information, we hope to provide you with all that you need to live your life to the fullest.